• Builder: DellaPasqua
• Year: 2006
• Refit: 2019
• Length: 46ft
• Beam: 12.6ft
• Depth: 4ft
• Speed: 25kn
• Guests: 12
• Crew: 2
• Cabins: 2
• Bathrooms: 2
• Snorkel Gear
• Miscellaneous Floats
Need to know
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• Please check maximum capacity for boat before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
• Full day charter is 8 hours
• There is no cruising past 8:30pm. No exceptions.
• Fuel is included for local Mykonos cruising. For longer distances, there is a fuel surcharge.
• Please remember that a recommended gratuity of 15% is normal but not mandatory for a job well done. Gratuity is also handled separately after your charter by cash.
• Complimentary soft drinks, water and snack are provided.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
She combines the tradition with the innovation. The bottom works represent the “tradition”: deep-V-shaped bottom as main and unquestionable characteristic of all Dellapasqua fleet.
The upper works represent the “modernity”: the lines are aggressive, like a true racer, but also soft and harmonious, so you will never get tired of them. The hardtop and stern garage opening system represent the “innovation”: the technology will make your stay relaxed. The outside has been carefully planned: you will be able to sunbathe on the huge and comfortable stern and fore cushions or have a rest and a drink on the big sofa, in the dinette sheltered by a futuristic roof that can be opened electrically and with luminous windows having tapered lines. From innovative faucets to the placement of furniture, every detail has been scrutinized and perfected.
Cozy and comfortable at inside, with big rooms and high - class fittings, the interior can be nothing but refined and inviting. The DC 13 Elite is the right yacht to live the sea every day: she can give you unforgettable moments during long and quiet sea voyages.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all