• Builder: Prestige
• Year: 2007
• Length: 34ft
• Beam: 10ft
• Depth: 4ft
• Speed: 34kn
• Guests: 9
• Cabins: 2
• Bathrooms: 1
Need to know
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• Please check maximum capacity for boat before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
• Fuel is paid separately after your charter by cash. We can always provide a fuel estimate based on your itinerary prior to charter.
• Please remember that a recommended gratuity of 15% is normal but not mandatory for a job well done. Gratuity is also handled separately after your charter by cash.
• Complimentary beer, wine, cava, soft drinks, water and snack are provided.
• All boats come with towels, snorkels and paddleboards.
• Full day charter is 8 hours
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
This hard top model is a great day boat for a trip to Formentera with your group. Space on the bow for taking sun and space on the aft deck for your entire group to lounge about while you take in the Ibiza sun.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all