• Bathrooms: 2
• Beam: 13ft
• Builder: Beneteau
• Cabins: 2
• Crew: 2
• Depth: 3.5ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 44ft
• Speed: 22kn
• Year: 2013
• Snorkel Gear
• Paddle Board
• Miscellaneous Floats
Why we like it
Abu has a great sunbed for relaxing on the bow and large . For water activities, this boat is equipped with a kayak, paddle board, snorkel gear, and miscellaneous floats. Salon with kitchen inside as well as two cabins and bathrooms. Perfect for cruising the Miami waters with friends of family for the day!
Need to know
• Half-day charter is 4 hours; Full day charter is 8 hours.
• 12 passengers maximum for day cruising; 6 passengers maximum for overnight charters.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• Pick up time is up to you and your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas but for high speed cruising or cruising outside of local areas than fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected which covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees, food and beverage; if there is money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards gratuity for crew (15-20% industry standard) or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat. (Some boats may allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.)
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all