• Bathrooms: 1
• Beam: 10ft
• Builder: Oryx
• Cabins: 1
• Crew: 2
• Depth: 2.5ft
• Guests: 11
• Length: 37ft
• Speed: 25kn
• Year: 2020
• Snorkel Gear
• Paddle Board
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 11 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Full-day charter is 8 hours.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• Pick-up time is up to you and the charter begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• Fuel is charged extra.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; some boats may allow cigarette smoking in designated areas at the captain's discretion.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule, no pets allowed.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected to cover expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees, food & beverage.
• Gratuity (15%) is collected at time of payment on all day charters; additional gratuity can be given in cash at the end of a day charter.
• No gratuity is collected for term (overnight) charters and must be paid at the end of charter in cash or on the credit card on file. Industry Standard is 15-20%.
• APA funds: if there is any money left over after your charter, you can apply remaining funds towards crew gratuity or funds can be returned to you.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
The Oryx 379 can accommodate 11 day guests plus Captain, so grab your family and friends and book your next fantastic day out on the water.
The bow and stern offer great spacious and comfortable sun pads for guests to sunbathe and relax. Lay back with a glass of bubbly or Gin and Tonic in hand and watch the world go by on your boat charter adventure!
Explore the amazing coastline and see the stunning scenery and beauty of Ibiza. Sit back and relax while the Captain takes you to the best spots on the island. You can also head over to Formentera for lunch at one of the popular restaurants.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all