• Bathrooms: 1
• Beam: 11.5ft
• Builder: Pardo
• Cabins: 1
• Crew: 1
• Depth: 2.4ft
• Guests: 11
• Length: 38ft
• Speed: 25kn
• Year: 2020
• Snorkel Gear
Need to know
• Per regulations, maximum 11 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Full-day charter is 8 hours.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• Pick-up time is up to you and the charter begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• Fuel is charged extra.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; some boats may allow cigarette smoking in designated areas at the captain's discretion.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule, no pets allowed.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected to cover expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees, food & beverage.
• No gratuity is collected for day or term (overnight) charters and must be paid at the end of charter in cash or on the credit card on file. Industry Standard is 15-20%.
• APA funds: if there is any money left over after your charter, you can apply remaining funds towards crew gratuity or funds can be returned to you.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
Rent this magnificent boat of 12 meters in length in excellent conditions to explore Ibiza and the fantastic island of Formentera.
The boat has room for up to 11 guests on day trips. The base port of the Pardo 38 is the renowned marina of "Marina Ibiza". This location is key because it has a wide variety of routes for coastal navigation, all of them no more than 30 mins away.
It has bathroom and full kitchen that allows a great independence of land. It will also have 2 engines of 300cv each. In case you want to dock and enjoy the scenery, you can approach the beaches in a very simple way thanks to the reduced depth of the boat. This model stands out for its good behavior during navigation, ideal for those who do not have as much experience with boats of this size.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all