• Bathrooms: 3
• Beam: 15ft
• Builder: Baia
• Cabins: 3
• Crew: 2
• Depth: 5ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 63ft
• Refit: 2019
• Speed: 30kn
• Year: 2004
• Snorkel Gear
• Paddle Board
Need to know
• Maximum 12 passengers per USCG regulations. NO exceptions!
• Full day charter is 8 hours
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• Fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas; for high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• Jetski or paddle board available for an extra charge.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
With its aggressive and slender line, the low stern and the high performance keel and a perfect balance between shapes and volumes, the Azzurra 63′ perfectly expresses an extremely sporty character featuring engines that reach top speeds of 65 knots.
Beautiful and fast, it is also extraordinarily generous when it comes to space and comfort. The bow deck is enormous and can allow a large sun pad in addition to the aft pad and the swimming platform. Giant area considering the wide cockpit with a bar cabinet, a U shaped divan and a squared table, pilot station. Everything protected by an elegant rounded windshield.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all