• Bathrooms: 3
• Beam: 17ft
• Builder: Uniesse
• Cabins: 4
• Crew: 2
• Depth: 5ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 70ft
• Refit: 2020
• Speed: 21kn
• Year: 2007
• Snorkel Gear
• Miscellaneous Floats
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 12 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Full-day charter is 8 hours.
• Half-day charter is 4 hours
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• Pick-up time is up to you and the charter begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; some boats may allow cigarette smoking in designated areas at the captain's discretion.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule, no pets allowed.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected to cover expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees, food & beverage.
• Gratuity (15%) is collected at time of payment on all day charters; additional gratuity can be given in cash at the end of a day charter.
• No gratuity is collected for term (overnight) charters and must be paid at the end of charter in cash or on the credit card on file. Industry Standard is 15-20%.
• APA funds: if there is any money left over after your charter, you can apply remaining funds towards crew gratuity or funds can be returned to you.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
Showboat is an excellent example of Italian styling and craftsmanship. The Uniesse hulls are well-built and perform beautifully. Uniesse is a 30-year old company with all the pedigree of the best pleasure craft builders in Europe. They are known for their interior and exterior finishes, use of space, advanced engineering, and their efficient, smooth running hull.
M/Y Showboat has a four-cabin, three-head layout, with crew aft and large living areas that are not typical of most Euro-style vessels in her class. The Owner's cabin and VIP have ensuite heads. the roof over the helm and dining areas is retractable, and the sliding doors at the aft end of the salon allow the breeze to flow throughout the vessel.
There are two large sunning areas, one in the cockpit, and the other on the bow. There is a garage in the stern storing miscellaneous floats along with a hydraulic davit recessed into the deck. The large dive platform can carry a dinghy or jet ski.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all