• Builder: Aicon
• Year: 2009
• Refit: 2010
• Length: 72ft
• Beam: 17.5ft
• Depth: 5ft
• Speed: 38kn
• Guests: 12
• Crew: 3
• Cabins: 4
• Bathrooms: 3
• Snorkel Gear
• Seabob Scooter
Why we like it
This well-equipped, beautifully designed crewed Motor Yacht, Aicon 72 Hardtop, is perfect for lovers of speed and luxury. The slick profile suggests that she can take you far in little time, while style details both surprise and offer an unparalleled cruising experience. The lines between the exterior and the interior are in harmony with large, unbroken side windows and a hard top above the living area that allows one to experience the living areas in the open air. The intelligent design maximizes external spaces and outdoor living, with the wide cockpit as the center point of the yacht.
Need to know
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• Please check maximum capacity for boat before booking since capacity constraints are strictly enforced by local coast guard.
• Full day charter is 8 hours
• There is no cruising past 8:30pm. No exceptions.
• Fuel is included for local Mykonos cruising. For longer distances, there is a fuel surcharge.
• Please remember that a recommended gratuity of 15% is normal but not mandatory for a job well done. Gratuity is also handled separately after your charter by cash.
• Complimentary soft drinks, juices and water and a bottle of wine per 4 guests are provided.
• Delicacies of the Greek cuisine and a platter with fresh Mediterranean fruit salad are provided.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all