• Builder: Azimut
• Year: 2017
• Length: 77ft
• Beam: 19ft
• Depth: 6ft
• Speed: 30kn
• Guests: 12
• Cabins: 4
• Bathrooms: 4
• Jet Ski
• Paddle Board
Why we like it
Breathtakingly flawless from top to bottom, this 77' Azimut S is perfect for day charters around Miami or term charters throughout the Keys and Bahamas. With a massive sunbed + bimini cover on the bow, an ample aft deck with dining table, and a spacious flybridge, you'll have three separate outdoor areas to entertain your guests. And with a large kitchen area and smart cabin configuration, you'll be able to sleep up to eight guests comfortably overnight for your term charters. What makes her even more special is she is equipped with two large Seakeepers to create the most comfortable, smooth experience you will ever have. By eliminating over 95% of all seasickness, M/Y Carpe Diem ensures that all your guests will thoroughly enjoy their excursion. Be ready to handle all the attention and head turns you'll be receiving with this 2017's gunmetal grey hull and sleek silhouette. Enjoy.
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 12 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Half day charter is 4 hours; Full day charter is 8 hours
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap “Ask a question” below if you have any comments or concerns.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all