• Builder: Sunseeker
• Year: 2008
• Refit: 2015
• Length: 75ft
• Beam: 18.7ft
• Depth: 5.4ft
• Speed: 23kn
• Guests: 12
• Cabins: 4
• Bathrooms: 4
• Snorkel Gear
• Paddle Board
• Water Ski
• Inflatable Island
• Miscellaneous Floats
Why we like it
M/Y Sirena is a 75 foot Sunseeker, launched in 2008, with a refit in 2015 both interior and exterior. Twin Man engines power her at a cruising speed of 23 and a max speed of 34. Currently offering her guests charters in the stunning waters of Florida and the Bahamas year round.
The four cabins below deck can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests. The large full-beam master suite to aft, and a forward VIP, both are with queen berths. The two additional berths are comprised of one cabin which has two twins that are on a track system which allows crew to cover to a queen if guests prefer, and one cabin which has two twin bunk beds. Crew quarters are aft, and completely separate to ensure total privacy. All cabins have en-suite facilities and entertainment syatems.
The main salon offers a contoured couch across from a love seat and large windows for taking in the excellent views. Forward of the salon is an area for dinning at a set-in table with a lounge, and several chairs. Out on the aft deck a large dining table is found with a lounge across the back, a set in table, and deck chairs. Up on the flybridge there is another option for dining and sun bathing with sun loungers and tables.
The full beam swim platform allows guests easy water access. Watersports offered by Sirena include a 13 foot Boston Whaler tender with 40hp, a large eight person floating island, two standup paddleboards, and snorkeling gear.
This amazing yacht, in hand with a professional and experienced crew (in separate quarters) will provide an exceptional level of service and share their local knowledge.
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 12 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Half day charter is 4 hours; Full day charter is 8 hours
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap “Ask a question” below if you have any comments or concerns.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all