• Builder: Sea Ray
• Year: 2007
• Length: 48ft
• Beam: 15.8ft
• Depth: 4ft
• Speed: 30kn
• Guests: 12
• Crew: 1
• Cabins: 2
• Bathrooms: 2
Why we like it
This Sea Ray is brand new to the charter market with mint interiors and exteriors! Conveniently docked at Miami Beach Marina this boat has a large sunpad at the front and lots of seating on the aft deck. This boat also has both a Master and VIP stateroom. Master stateroom has an ensuite head with separate toilet and shower. Open galley with plenty of entertaining space in the main salon in case you need some shade and air conditioning. The wide beam on this boat provides plenty of space!
Need to know
• 12 passengers maximum for day cruising - No Exceptions!
• Half-day charter is 4 hours; Full day charter is 8 hours.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• Pick up time is up to you and your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas but for high speed cruising or cruising outside of local areas than fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected which covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees, food and beverage.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat. (Some boats may allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.)
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all