• Builder: Chris-Craft
• Year: 2013
• Length: 38ft
• Beam: 12.7ft
• Depth: 2.7ft
• Speed: 35kn
• Guests: 10
• Crew: 1
• Cabins: 2
• Bathrooms: 1
• Snorkel Gear
• Miscellaneous Floats
Need to know
• Per USCG regulations, maximum 10 passengers. NO exceptions!
• Half day charter is 4 hours; Full day charter is 8 hours
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat; however some boats allow cigarette smoking on the aft deck.
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• For day charters fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas. For high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• For multi-day charters, a standard 30% APA is collected. The 30% APA covers expenses during your charter including fuel, docking fees and food and beverage. If there is any money left over in the APA after your charter, you can choose to apply these funds towards a crew gratuity or YachtLife can return the funds back to you.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Check out our FAQ or tap “Ask a question” below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
An iconic brand history dating back to the late 19th century, even the more novice boater is familiar with the Chris-Craft name. Originally building wooden boats, modern Chris-Craft are constructed within fiberglass hulls. Even current Chris-Craft models continue to offer classic traits of earlier motor boating in design and construction. Featuring boats suited for waterskiing, wakeboarding or simply cruising waters, the use of stainless steel trim and some cases teak wood can be found on new Chris-Craft boats.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all